There are times when we want to burn the ISO image to a CD/DVD drive to know what the image does and what it contains. But burning the image to a disk needs time and also the big disadvantage of it is that if the image is burned to the disk, the CD-R can not be used again.
If you want to check an ISO file here is how you can do that without burning it to a CD-Rom and needless to mention, the image runs as perfect as is from CD. With this tool you can also take the screenshots, which you can’t if you were actually booting from the CD.
Steps to Boot ISO Image without Burning to CD
There is a great tool available on internet called MobaLiveCD which can easily run your Live CD directly on Windows and that too for free. MobaLiveCD is a freeware that runs the entire ISO image files in an emulation window as if it were running actually from the CD.
Features of MobaLiveCD:
- No need to burn CD-Rom again.
- Can also incorporate this tool in the right click context menu.
- No installation required, can also run in USB drive.
- Very easy to use, runs in single click.
- What you all have to do is just download the tool and click the option that reads “Run the Live CD” and
- your image will open up in a new window as shown.