Total Copy is a great tool that enables you to copy paste files which can be paused and resume in between along with the increased copy speed.
- Pause / Resuming: At any time you may pause the copy-process, and continue later.
- Auto-pause on any error : If you run out of disk space, the networkgoes down or some other error occur, copying is automatically paused, and you may resume when the error is sorted out.
- Resuming on power failure: If the computer is turned off during the copy process (ex. power-loss or system-crash), Total Copy let’s you resume when you restart.
- Speed limit : Slows down the copy process, and frees resources to other tasks
- Faster than Windows : Copies slightly faster than Windows (approx. 10% locally, and 1% on network)
- Small improvements: Shows copy-speed, a percent-bar and Kbytes remaining.
- Does not modify Windows’ own copy-function : This program will not alter the existing windows-copy-function
Just drag the files using the right mouse button; you will get a menu like the one shown and select “Total Copy here” instead of Windows “Copy here”.