July 31, 2009
July 30, 2009
If you want to link content from are most welcome but before that
please read our
- Before linking the content first contact me email@example.com
- If you get permission your can post a short paragraph with content in quotes. Copy quoted material exactly in your blog,forum,website etc.
- You cannot copy the full article ,only a short paragraph with 7-8 lines is allowed.
- You need to clearly highlight the fact that the content was derived from Free Computer Technician Courses .You must give credits to and paste the exact URL http://freecomputercourses.blogspot.com
- where the quote is from. And at last mail me your article link.
Let us make it very clear that we take plagiarism very seriously.We will take the following actions if
we find any website republishing our content without our permission.
• Get the site banned from Google and other Search Engines
• Getting Google or Yahoo Ads Down from the website
• Legal Action -We will not hesitate to file a formal complaint
Since all articles are licensed under Creative Commons we can take Legal action to
ban your Site.
July 1, 2009
Adobe Photoshop Part 1: The Photoshop Interface - Photoshop Free Tutorials
Welcome to the free Adobe Photoshop Part 1 Tutorial
Adobe Photoshop is a professional graphics and photo editing software. Popular among graphics designers and web designers, Adobe Photoshop has a very powerful set of tools and utilities. If you're a beginner with Photoshop, this tutorial is the perfect way for you to understand the interface and how to use Adobe Photoshop. This free course is great for mastering the basics of Adobe Photoshop at your own pace and according to your own schedule - without spending any money. This free course is taught in an easy to understand manner with plenty of examples and screenshots.
In Part 1, you will learn:
1)The Photoshop Interface
2)How to create a new image
3)Saving your work
4)Opening an existing Photoshop image
5)Using the status bar
6)Using the toolbox
8)Changing screen modes
9)Using the zoom tool and navigator palette
11)Using the file browser
If you would like to continue on to Part 1 and Part 2: Using Colors and Painting, of our free Adobe Photoshop tutorials, please click here.
Click Next Page below to continue on with this free Adobe Photoshop tutorial!