November 13, 2009
Download-Free 3D World Atlas
3D World Atlas
From Pole to Pole, this stunning, interactive 3D World Atlas is a complete,
concise, and exciting way to explore the world. Featuring over half a million
mapped locations, 3D World Atlas provides a level of detail to satisfy even the
most demanding researcher.
Discover in-depth geographical information on natural
disasters, landscape formation and global climate. Or read comprehensive articles
and statistics for almost 200 countries, with overviews that cover politics, media,
crime, history and more!
- Hotlinks lead you to helpful geographic information
- Flat maps rendered as 3D globes.
- Unique 'horizon' view of planet Earth
- Shows latitude and longitude co-ordinates
- Measure distance between two or more locations.
- Mark and label your favorite locations.
- Print or copy maps, text and graphics.
- Supports school curriculum (grades 3-4)
- GENERAL: Illustrates borders, with over 400,000 town and city names.
- SATELLITE: Shows international borders and physical features.
- PHYSICAL: Shows the forces that shape the Earth's surface.
- BIO-GEOGRAPHIC: Shows the Earth's biomes.
- EARTH BY NIGHT: Shows a satellite view of lights from cities across the world.