Some time due to modification in registry value system restore point is not able to display on system restore window.If similar is the case with you then here are few tricks to solve the problem.
The problem of missing System Restore is due to the corrupted or missing System Volume Information folders in each drive.
1. Go to each drive and look for these folders (these are system hidden and you will need to show hidden as well as system files to see these folders).
2. Rename the folder to something else like System Volume Info and restart the computer.
3. Delete these folders and restart the system again.
4. The new folders would have created by default and the System Restore would get restored.
1. Type regedit in the Run box to open the registry editor.
2. Navigate to this key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore
3. If a “DisableSR” value doesn’t exist, go to the Edit menu, select New, DWORD value, and create the value. Set the value to 1 to disable System Restore or 0 to enable System Restore.
4. Restart the system.
Now you Enabled system Restore point.