Microsoft introduced Windows Vista to much fanfare. It represents an evolution from Windows XP Professional and includes many new features and system requirements. With those new features comes some new complexity - and combined with Microsoft Office 2007 - a new understanding of how everything works together. Vista is the biggest change in the GUI in years and learning some of the time saving techniques will help you be more productive with the new Operating System.
This is the Microsoft Foundations training course covering topics such as:
- Introduction to Microsoft Windows Vista
- Windows Aero Interface
- Using Windows Vista
- Sharing Files in Windows Vista
- Networking and Windows Vista
- New Security Features in Vista
- Internet Explorer 7 and Other Browsers
Enjoy this free Vista tutorial!